Thursday 16 March 2017

"That's what hooked all of us"


Brahmānanda: When I first came to Kṛṣṇa consciousness, I'd only been coming I think maybe two days to Kṛṣṇa consciousness, and then Mukunda had his wedding. Oh, that hooked me. Nice wedding and nice feasting. I was hooked.

Rāyarāma: That was the day after our initiations. They initiated the night before. We had two days feasting.

Devotee: I came into San Francisco looking for a spiritual teacher and I came to prasādam and I never left.

Gargamuni:
I think that's what hooked all of us. (laughter)


Prabhupāda:
Prasāde sarva-duhkhānāṁ hanir asyopajāyate. (pause) Thank you. Govinda dāsī has become very good housewife. Yes. (pause) Rāyarāma, come. Kṛṣṇa baṛo doyāmoy koribāre jihvā jay sva-prasād-anna dilo bhāi. No more. (end)


 Room Conversation -- April 12, 1969, New York

No comments:

Post a Comment