Monday 19 June 2017

What is this nonsense life?


Prabhupāda: That is everywhere. So that village gentleman, that place I liked.
Tamāla Kṛṣṇa: Would you have agreed to stay with him?
Prabhupāda: I would have been glad. Very nice foodstuff, very nice, clean, and he has got his fresh vegetables, like that.
Tamāla Kṛṣṇa: How old were you?
Prabhupāda: At that time I was ten years old. Or twelve years. Not more than twelve years. But I liked that place very much. They still presented the foodstuff, fresh. I have been many... Not many. In the village so tasteful, fresh fruit, fresh vegetables, and they cooked so nicely. Nice milk. Everything very nutritious. That life is gone. What is this nonsense life, hanging in the daily buses, outside. Kṛṣṇa advises to live village life, agriculture, and utilize time for understanding your spiritual life. That is... So we are trying to introduce this, this farm life. [break] 

 Room Conversation -- April 19, 1977, Bombay


No comments:

Post a Comment