You have asked me several questions about the deity worship in Los Angeles, so I shall answer them one after another: Your first question, shall Śrīmatī Rādhārāṇī's feet be showing, the answer is no, they should never be seen. Kṛṣṇa's feet, however, should be showing.
Letter to Dhruvānanda
Bombay, 4 Jan 1973
My Dear Pariksit dasa,
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated September 13, 1974 and have noted the contents. The answers to your questions are as follows:
1. Regarding Krsna das Kaviraja, there is no such information, but as far as possible, he was brahmacari.
2. Lord Nityananda and the associates appeared in the room.
3. The stick held by Lord Nityananda is like your sketch.
4. The bodily hues of the devotees of Lord Nityananda, why green? But, it can be done, there is no harm.
5. You can continue not showing Srimati Radharani's feet.
I hope this meets you in good health.
Your ever well wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
Letter to: Pariksit
Mayapur ,9 October, 1974